Events* company events * example scenario:
- Soviet military patrol picks up partakers on the turnpikes of town, gives passes valid when Borne Sulinowo was military base. Patrol leads partakers to the HQ where lodging happens.
- At the HQ, the Soviet officers welcome partakers by traditional stanka of vodka and cucumber.
- Allocation of the lodgings takes place in climate of draft’s commission.
- The fest begins in scenery of pine forest, and by fire. Fest is led by general-lieutenant. Music, meal, all scenography lead participants into climate of the forever passed epoch. The participants, apart from officer’s food-stuff consisted of: Ukrainian borsch, Ataman’s shashlik, Kniaz’s barbecue, bread and Russian sausages, lard and ogórcy from Podole, Muscovite salad, tchaj with cranberries and beer, test their energy on mine field, Line Park and riffle competition. Vodka is hidden in shells on mine field. Participants with help of detector have to localize, dig out and disarm shells.
- Round about 10 p.m. fest is transferred to restaurant, where we lead partakers into world of hazard. We give casino with roulette and croupier for guests’ disposal .
- We organize race with GPS alongside the bunkers and military fortifications after breakfast.
- Back to the base and lunch afterwards.
- After lunch, Military Show – simulated maneuvers on former military ground making use of military vehicles and pneumatic weapon. Maneuvers are accompanied by special effects and pyrotechnics. There is also an extreme ride by Soviet transporter through hard conditioning military ground.
- Break for refreshment from military field-cooker.
- We study the former military base from water after breakfast. Canoeing rally on Piława River.
Note: program could be enriched by dance variety performance and for-dancers.